Violence In Peoria
If you or someone you know has been a victim of gun violence in the Peoria area, we want to hear your story. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With 'House of Hope,' Terry Burnside hopes to help Peoria heal from gun violence
- 'If we don't do this, somebody else is going to die': Peoria's top cop wants to meet with women after city's 24th homicide of 2021
- Mayor Ali again asks for community assistance in curbing gun violence after Peoria’s latest homicide
- Peoria's Top Cop, Mayor Call On Citizens To Help Solve Crimes: 'The Community Is Tired Of It'
- How The Community House Network Became Home For Many In This Peoria Neighborhood
There are several Peoria-based groups and agencies actively trying to address violence and its aftermath. Here are several resources:
Lights On (Peoria Teen Center - Peoria Public Schools)
ELITE Youth Outreach, in partnership with Peoria Parks
Peoria Police Resource Center (East Bluff) - (309) 839-1221
House of Hope - (309) 407-7734 ext 2
Have something we should add to the list? Contact us at email@example.com.
- 'He was just a little boy': Peoria siblings mourn loss of their brother, 15-year-old Dequwan Pruitt
- Baby's October death under investigation as a homicide
- One person dead in South Peoria shooting, marking city's 28th homicide of 2021
- UPDATE: Juvenile injured in Center Bluff shooting has died
- Juvenile turns herself in on murder charges in the killing of a Peoria Manual student